Associate Membership Criteria
For Membership in the Cody Bed and Breakfast Association please contact anyone of our current members or email us here .
To be considered for membership the following must apply:
2. Maintain compliance with Wyoming Food Safety rules and be licensed annually by the Wyoming Department of Agriculture, Health Department Division. (Copy of Annual license to be on file with CCBBA Secretary)
3. Maintain compliance with city, county and state fire codes and safety regulations as they apply to each business. Retain adequate liability insurance. (Copy on file with CCBBA Secretary)
4. Establish and disclose a reservation and cancellation/refund policy.
5. Individual advertising must accurately depict facilities and conditions.
6. Have CCBBA advertising materials readily available to guests.
7. Participate in cooperative marketing by paying annual dues.